The weather's getting warmer and that means it's time to start thinking about air conditioners. There are many different types of AC units out there from portable air conditioners to central AC and split systems. Window air conditioners are a top pick for many homes because they're easy to install.
When shopping for a window AC unit there are a few factors you want to consider. To best cool a room, it's important to think about room sizes, fan settings, and energy savings.
Air conditioner power is measured in British Thermal Units, or BTUs. Small rooms need less power, under 10,000 BTU models. Rooms with larger square footage need more power, think 12,000 BTU or more.
- Maximum comfort throughout the evening hours with the added benefit of energy savings. With Sleep Mode, the temperature gradually increases a few degrees over the evening.
Energy Star Certified
- Use less energy than standard air conditioners, reducing your energy usage, and ultimately lowering your utility bills.
SpaceWise® Adjustable Design Optional Side Panels
- With the Adjustable Side Panels, the side panels will extend to best fit your window.
- Wide air discharge vents optimize airflow and minimize front panel noise
- Smart home/voice command device compatibility with Amazon Alexa
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models with Money Saver® setting saves money by operating the fan only when cooling
Dual Inverter Compressor™
- Eliminate unnecessary noise and provide cool temperatures with up to 25% energy savings. Experience the powerful yet quiet performance of LG's ultra-efficient, revolutionary inverter technology.
- Lets you control your LG air conditioner from anywhere
- It adds powerful performance and stable durability to match your window frame perfectly
- Operate the air conditioner more conveniently with the remote control
- A high-efficiency mode maintains cool temperatures and helps reduce monthly utility bills by cycling on and off at different intervals
- Enjoy total room comfort by directing airflow to the areas you want to cool the most, with four directions to choose from
Friedrich Go App
- Connect in minutes with built-in Wi-Fi Smart home/voice command device compatibility with Amazon Alexa
- Wide air discharge vents optimize airflow and minimize front panel noise. Counterweights dampen vibration and decrease sound
- This model meets the standards for ENERGY STAR qualification