24" Freestanding Beer Dispenser with 1 Half-Barrel Capacity
Summit Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice.
The SBC635MSSTBTWIN is a full-sized beer dispenser that can store a full half barrel keg or two 1/6 barrels to best accommodate all tastes. It comes with a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door complete with a curved towel bar handle. The work surface includes an American Sankey dual tap draft tower, a removable drip tray to collect spills, and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. We include a set of locking casters for easy mobility.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu.ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. Our American Sankey dual tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
This unit is designed for freestanding use. For built-in applications, see the SBC635MBISSTBTWIN.
This beer dispenser uses 310 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.51.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
33° to 50°F
Right Hand, Reversible
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Full-Sized Beer Dispenser
- Large 5.6 cu.ft. interior can accept a full half barrel keg, two 1/6 barrel kegs, or a pony keg
Dual Tap System
- Twin taps let you serve two different types of beer from two 1/6 sized (sixtel) kegs
- Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, and connection hardware
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation
Ideal Beer Temperature
- Operates between 33° and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Stainless Steel Wrapped Door
- Durable 304 grade stainless steel for elegance built to last
Professional Towel Bar Handle
- Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance
Top Guard Rail (Ships Unassembled)
- Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service
Casters Included (Ship Unassembled)
- To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2 1/2" high locking casters
Stainless Steel Floor Cover
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs
- Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess
Deep Chill Function
- Great for getting faster cooling results when loading your first keg
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
Summit SBC635MSSTBTWIN Reviews