The Rohl Collection brings authentic luxury to the kitchen and bath. Authentic luxury is defined by quality, authenticity, innovation and value. Every faucet, fixture and accessory they offer is designed by acclaimed architects and craftsmen to recreate the provenance, legacy and integrity that is the core of authenticity. Generations of craftsmen have followed the same exacting manufacturing standards to deliver fine quality and performance at an uncompromised value only ROHL can provide.
In 1897, the apron sink was introduced by Shaws of Lancashire, England. Today, every Shaws Original fireclay sink is still hand poured, shaped and stamped with the name of the artisan who created it. ROHL's authentic apron sinks resist acid, alkali, scratches and impact, making them as versatile and durable today as they were a century ago. These original apron sinks complement any style of decor or design by featuring Shaws' legendary craftsmanship.
Designed for heavy use:
No, not finished on all sides
Due to +/- 2 percent dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until sink is delivered to make cabinet.
Left Bowl Length:
Right Bowl Length:
Cabinet Installation Note:
- Due to +/- 2 percent dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until sink is delivered to make cabinet.
Design and Features
- Sink measures 39 1/2" x 18 1/2"
- 8 1/2" internal bowl depth
- Standard 3 1/2" drain openings
- Designed to withstand heavy use
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Includes "Shaws Original" badge
- Cannot be flipped, not finished on all sides.
- *NOTE: Due to sink thickness, ISE-type Disposal with Extended Flange #ISE10082 or ROHL 733 Basket Strainer is recommended.