Authentically crafted fireclay sinks are made of a unique clay capable of being fired at extremely high temperatures. These high temperatures cause the clay and glaze to fuse together, virtually creating an entirely new form. This clay is found in limited regions around the world, making true fireclay sinks some of the most durable sinks available. Resistant to acid, alkali, scratches and impact, many fireclay sinks outlive the very spaces for which they were created. Available in both apron front farmhouse and undermount styles, ROHL's fireclay sinks are completely lead free and recyclable.
Handcrafted in Italy, our line of commercial grade Stainless Steel and Stainless Copper plated sinks are specifically designed for the high-end residential market. Unlike traditional stainless sinks, these sinks are constructed of high-grade stainless steel for extreme durability. ROHL Stainless Steel and Stainless Copper sinks add industrial chic and culinary functionality to the kitchens of discerning home chefs.
Designed for heavy use:
No, not finished on all sides
Due to +/- 2 percent dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until sink is delivered to make cabinet.
Left Bowl Length:
Right Bowl Length:
- Standard 3 1/2" diameter drain openings
- Acid and alkali resistant glazed surfaces
- Designed to withstand heavy use
- Sink measures 39 1/2" x 18 1/2"
- 10" overall depth outside
- Includes "Shaws Original" badges
- Cannot be flipped; Not finished on all sides
- Due to sink thickness, ISE-type Disposal with Extended Flange #ISE10082 or ROHL 733/735/436/738 Basket Strainer is recommended
Rohl Shaws Original RC4019PCT Reviews