27 Inch 3.8 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with 11 Wash Cycles
No job is too large or too small for this powerful top-load washer from GE. This washer's 3.6 cubic feet of washing space allows you to wash the largest of laundry loads, even bulky blankets and towels. Select your preferred load size for the desired water level or let the machine automatically sense the load and add the amount of water needed to ensure great cleaning results. Then pick among eleven wash cycles to achieve the perfect clean for your clothing. The washer's heavy-duty agitator creates powerful wash action that rotates your laundry for a thorough clean every time.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Features and Performance
11 (Drain & Spin, Bulky Items, Light Whites, Medium Whites, Heavy Whites, Light Colors, Medium Colors, Heavy Colors, Delicates, Casuals, Speed Wash)
6 (Tap Cold, Cold, Cool, Colors, Warm, Hoy)
4 (Small, Regular, Large, Super)
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Door at 90°:
Stainless Steel Basket
- Long-lasting stainless steel finish resists rust and won't chip, peel or snag clothes.
11 Wash Cycles
- Cycles are designed to specifically handle various fabrics, soil levels, and load sizes.
- Powerful wash action rotates your laundry for a thorough clean every time.
- Select your preferred load size for the desired water level.
- When selected, the deep rinse cycle ensure clothes are rinsed of soap residue and fabric softener.
Bleach and Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Automatically operate with wash cycle.
Rotary Electronic Controls with Cycle Status Lights
- Know the progress of the wash cycle with just a quick glance.
700 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time.
- Efficiently cleans your clothing in a fraction of the time.