27 Inch 7.2 cu. ft. Capacity Electric Dryer with 3 Dry Cycles
This dryer by GE offers a spacious 7.2 cu. ft. of capacity, three dry cycles and three heat selections to accommodate your wide spectrum of laundry items. Its Auto Dry feature monitors air temperature to set the optimal drying time. That means you'll never have to worry about underdrying or overdrying ever again. Simple rotary controls make operating your dryer quick and easy, and 120 ft. of venting capability ensures the ultimate in flexible installation. Available at AJ Madison.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Features and Settings
Number of Drying Cycles:
3 (Timed Dry, Cottons Cycle, Easy Care Cycle)
Number of Temperature Settings:
3 (Regular, Medium, No Heat)
Lint Filter Location:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
- For clothes that come out feeling and looking great, this setting monitors air temperature to set the optimal drying time. Your clothes will never come out over- or under-dried.
120 ft. Venting Capability
- Provides flexible installation.
Aluminized Alloy Drum
- Improves energy efficiency and resists corrosion.
3 Heat Selections
- Offers a choice of drying temperatures for personalized fabric care.
- Quickly and easily set the Cycle Selector at your desired drying time.
Rotary Electromechanical Controls
- Make it simple to set cycles.
Up-Front Lint Filter
- Makes cleaning out lint before or after a load quick and easy.
- The door can be reversed to meet your specific needs in the laundry room. Makes for even easier installation.