Viking Professional 5 Series 30" Custom Panel Ready, Built-In Full Refrigerator
Viking Professional built-in refrigeration offers cold storage options in a range of configurations that fit perfectly to your functional and styling desires. These professional quality refrigerators provide the ultimate in cold storage, with dedicated drawers and shelves to accommodate every item on your grocery list. It uses Viking's ProChill Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive compressor to quickly chill food while saving energy. The Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airborne bacteria and mold spores, remove odors, and enhance food preservation. Because there's no filter, it never degrades and nothing needs replacing. This unit is custom panel ready, and can be made to match your kitchen perfectly.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 403 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $48.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
18.4 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Management System:
Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier
Spillproof Glass Shelves:
LED Theater Lighting:
High Temperature Alarm:
Sealed Refrigeration System
Cosmetic Parts (Glass; Painted Items; Decorative Items)
15 Amp Dedicated Circuit
3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug Attached to Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth Without Door:
82 3/4"-84 1/16"
Approximate Shipping Weight:
ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive Compressor Quickly Chills Food and Saves Energy
- Single Compressor System is One of the Quietest, Most Technologically Advanced Compressors Available
- Electronic Controls Maintain Even Temperatures Within One Degree °F to Keep Food Fresher, Longer
- Odor Eliminator Evaporator Removes Odors and Excess Humidity
- Maintenance-Free Super Clog Resistant Condenser Prevents Dust and Other Airborne Particles From Clogging the Condenser
- Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier Uses Advanced Ion Technology to Eliminate Airborne Bacteria, Mold and Odors to Enhance Food Preservation
- Functions at 100% Capacity and Never Degrades or Needs Replacing
- Enjoy Less Humidity and Less Odor with Viking's Multi-Channel Airflow
The Latest in Spill Control Technology
- New Spillproof Plus Shelves with Nano Technology Create an Invisible Barrier to Contain Spills
- Seamless Glass Shelves Make Cleanup Easy and Maximize Usable Space
- 3/8" Thick Tempered Glass Shelves Provide Industry-Leading Durability
- All Items are in Clear View with Bright, Energy-Efficient Lighting from Top and Sidewalls
- Ramp-On Theater Lighting Provides Better Visibility
Specialized Refrigeration Storage
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone Drawers with NEW Soft-Close Slides
- Humidity Can Be Set High For Leafy Greens or Low For Fruits and Vegetables with Skins
- Four Deli Drawers with Soft-Close Slides Store Meats and Cheeses
- new Additional Space for Large Pizza Box Storage
- Two In-the-Door Dairy Compartments with Covers
- Patented Adjustable Aluminum Door Bins Securely Store Heavy Items
- Four Full-Width Door Bins
- Adjustable Door Stops - 90, 110 and 120°
Viking Professional 5 Series FDRB5303L Reviews