There are three types of grills: gas, electric, and charcoal, each have their benefits. Gas grills are a top choice for backyard grillers for fast heating, easy clean-up, and great temperature control.
Gas grills can either be built-in or freestanding. Freestanding grills come with the grill head mounted on a cart. Freestanding grills offer great cooking performance at an affordable price.
There are two kinds of gas grills, natural gas (NG) and liquid propane (LP). Liquid propane grills get power from a portable LP tank, whereas natural gas comes hard piped from your house. When you decide on your new grill, make sure to buy the correct gas type.
- Built-in ceramic infrared rotisserie
- Horizon hood with spring-assisted hinges to hold at desired heights
- 5/16" thick DiamondCut lasered in-house stainless steel grate
Lynx Professional Grill Smart Series SMART36FLP 36 Inch Freestanding Smart Grill with MyChef™ Operating SystemKey Features:
MyChef™ Operating System
- The MyChef™ monitors cooking times and temperatures
- Variable Temperature
- 14,000 BTU rear infrared burner and 3 speed motor
Halogen Grill Lights
- Easily grill at night with the halogen grill surface lights.
- Enhances your food with a great smoky flavor.
- The dual-position rotisserie features a heavy 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner.
- An infrared rotisserie burner provides controlled searing heat up to 14,000BTU, the heavy-duty motor easily turns a 50lb load.
- Grill directly on the cooking grate or add wood chips for more smoke, the W-shaped tray with adjustable vents helps the charcoal last longer.
- More room when cooking for a crowd with a secondary cooking space that can fit a broiling pan for slow cooking, roasting, sauces, or to keep food warm after searing.
LED Control Lights
- Blue LED control illumination and halogen grill surface light make it easy to grill even after the sun goes down
- Ceramic briquettes facilitate even radiant heat distribution
- Two stainless steel burners and one ProSear burner provide a total of 69,000 BTUs
- This grill is powered by 4 commercial quality 304 cast stainless steel burners as well as an infrared rear rotisserie burner with a total of 66,000 BTUs.
- 10,000 BTU infrared rear rotisserie burner
- 740 square inches of total cooking space
Stainless Steel Parts
- Premium stainless steel frame, firebox, hood and burners.
- Two high performance Coyote Infinity Burners™
- Includes premium stainless steel grates, warming rack and performance enhancing Heat Control Grids.
Porcelainized Cast Iron Iconic Wave™ Cooking Grids
- Porcelain coated to resist rust, these iconic wave shaped grids provide even heat transfer and a great sear.
- This innovative and easy to use ignition system shoots a jet of flame to light each gas burner individually for quick start-ups.
- Accurately gauges the temperature of your grill for optimal temperature control when barbecuing
Infrared Sizzle Zone Side Burner
- Gas is forced through ports in a ceramic plate and ignited, heating to 1800°F in 30 seconds producing searing heat.
- Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting using the rotisserie.
- The extra thick 9.5mm iconic WAVE™ shape provides even heat transfer and prevents smaller foods from falling into the grill.