Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
4.6 Cu. Ft. Cabrio Platinum Top Load Washer with Sanitize cycle
Wash allergens and bacteria down the drain. This 4.6 cu. ft. capacity washer offers NSF certified sanitize and allergen cycles for really clean laundry. In addition, you can be sure that you're protecting your wardrobe with the best care for your clothes. But that's not all. When you pair this washer with a Cabrio Platinum HE dryer you get the most resource-efficient top load pair in the industry and a savings of over $3,100 in lifetime water and energy costs. The EcoBoost option helps save even more energy while providing the same great cleaning performance. Load and go with Precision Dispense Plus that adds detergent, fabric softener, bleach or oxi at just the right time.
This washer uses 183 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $20.29.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
Capacity (Cu. Ft. DOE):
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Max Spin Speed:
Yes with Affresh
Number Of Temperatures:
Direct Drive, Infinite Speed Motor System
BPM Direct Drive 1/2 HP
See-Through Glass Window
Dimensions and Weights
NSF Certified Sanitary with Oxi Cycle
- Know that it's really clean.
- Certified by NSF International, this cycle eliminates 99.9% of common household bacteria and adds the cleaning power of oxygen additives.
- An internal water heater raises and maintains water temperature to ensure elimination of bacteria.
Precision Dispense Plus
- Senses and adapts to each load, adding detergent, bleach, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at just the right time.
- A concentrated burst of detergent showers directly onto clothes to penetrate stains and pretreat soils.
On/Off LED Basket Light
- The wash basket is illuminated by an LED lighting system that uses less energy than traditional bulbs.
Clean Care cycle
- Provides the best care for your clothes.
- Uses adaptive wash actions together with a concentrated solution of HE detergent and cold water to gently lift stains and soils from fabrics leaving your clothes looking newer longer.
- The use of cold water to wash like a warm water cycle protects fabrics from heat damage and uses less energy.
4.6 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Wash up to 3 baskets of laundry in a single load.
- The 4.6 cu. ft. capacity wash basket adapts to both large and small loads for optimal fabric care.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- The Eco Monitor allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The display rates energy use to show your overall eco-performance.
- Get additional energy efficiency without giving up cleaning performance.
- This option lowers a wash cycle's overall energy use by reducing water temperature and increasing spin speed.
CEE Tier III Qualified
- Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product listings with Tier III being the most efficient.
- This model features advanced water and energy savings and may qualify for rebates from local utility companies.
Unique Soft-Touch Impeller
- The unique soft-touch impeller helps move clothes gently through the water.
- Allows the H2Low wash system to provide better cleaning performance and gentle fabric care.
- To protect fabrics and fibers during the wash cycle, a specially designed material fully wraps the impeller vanes.
H2Low Wash System
- Delivers better cleaning performance and gentleness.
- The Industry-exclusive technology of the H2Low wash system includes the unique soft-touch impeller, floating basket technology and circulation spray provides optimal cleaning.
- Uses less water and additives than a traditional top load washer.
Quiet Spin Technology
- Quiet Spin technology offers a unique suspension system that senses and adapts to each load, making upper-floor installation possible.
Direct Drive Motor
- The direct drive motor tumbles larger capacity loads, enhances the spin speed for improved energy savings.
- Uses fewer moving parts so there's less wear and tear over time.
Quick Wash Cycle
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time.
- Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times.
EasyView Slow Close Glass Lid
- A see-through glass lid allows you to look inside and see the wash action while the load is in progress.
- The frameless design gives you a larger viewable area.
- The specially designed hinge keeps the lid from slamming shut, helping to protect fingers and unwanted noise.
Inlet Hoses Not Included - Must Order Separately