5.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer with ColorLast Option
Give your clothes the clean they deserve with this powerful yet gentle washer from Whirlpool. Low-profile impeller cleans clothes thoroughly, utilizing a seamless surface and unique fin design drive clothes into the center of the wash basket where the deepest cleaning happens. Precision Dispense automatically release detergent at the optimal time during the cycle to further improve cleaning results. With ColorLast option, you don't have to worry about color fade - it uses a precise combination of wash action, temperature and time to keep vibrant clothes looking fresh.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 196 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $21.73.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
5.3 Cu. Ft.
Number of Wash Cycles:
Number of Temperatures:
Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology:
Automatic Dispense System:
Detergent, Fabric Softener, Bleach
End of Cycle Signal:
Dimensions and Weight
Adaptive Wash Technology with Active Bloom Wash Action
- Senses the needs of each load and adapts water levels and wash actions accordingly for improved cleaning and gentler care
- ColorLast option uses a precise combinations of wash action, temperature and time so that clothes look fresh, not faded
Clean Washer Cycle
- Keep the washer delivering its best performance with the Clean Washer cycle that deep-fills the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles. Add an Affresh Washer cleaner tablet for best results
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times
Deep Water Wash
- Take on dirt with the Deep Water Wash cycle that helps break down loose soils using more water and thorough cleaning so stains don't stick around
- Improves cleaning results by releasing detergent at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. Detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating
- Low-profile impeller helps give clothes a thorough yet gentle clean. Features a seamless surface and unique fins to drive clothes from the outer rim to the center of the wash basket, where the deepest cleaning happens
Intuitive Touch Controls with Memory
- Industry's first front controls on the lid help you create customized cycles while taking the guesswork out of the process. Simply select Power, then What you want to wash and How you want to wash it. These controls even remember your last settings
Estimated Time Remaining LED Display
- Always have an eye on how much time is left during any cycle with an enhanced estimated time remaining LED display
Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket gently guides clothes and helps protect fabrics from fraying and snags
- ENERGY STAR qualified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills
Whirlpool Cabrio WTW8000DW Reviews