30 Inch French Door Refrigerator with 19.5 cu. ft. Capacity
Take home a model that's paving the way in refrigeration innovation. Now you can easily access cold, filtered water without opening the door thanks to the french door refrigerator's exterior dispenser, electronic controls and pre-installed filtered ice and water. Even though the exterior is built to complement small spaces, pre-existing kitchen fixtures and downtown apartments, that doesn't mean we've skimped on capacity. There's more room for fresh and frozen food with the most usable capacity available in its class.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
This refrigerator uses 425 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $47.13.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
13.3 cu. ft.
EZ Change Water Filtration:
2 Total. 1 Partial-Width Fold Away.
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
6 Total. 1 Condiment Caddy.
Adjustable Door Bins:
Up-Front Temperature Controls:
Solid Upper Bin
Textured Steel Cabinet:
Auto Exterior Moisture Control:
Adjustable Rubber Rollers/Levelers:
Spillsaver Glass Shelves
- Helps you contain leaks and spills for easier cleanup. Shelves are both adjustable and opaque.
Partial-Width Adjustable Fold-Away Shelf
- Adjustable shelf temporarily creates more space for tall items.
Store Long Items with the Humidity Controlled Crispers
- Help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables with the crispers' selectable humidity levels. The unique size helps store long items like fresh carrots and celery.
Full-Width Pantry with Temperature Controls
- Store wide items like party platters and sheet cakes, and manage the temperature with manual controls.
- Transfer condiments or other items easily from the refrigerator to the table or grill.
Clear Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Easily customize door storage when and where you need it with clear adjustable gallon door bins.
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Located in the crisper drawer, the FreshFlow produce preserver helps keep produce fresh longer.
FreshFlow Air Filter
- Leave air freshness to your refrigerator. This model's FreshFlow air filter is 15 times more effective than baking soda at reducing common food odors by actively circulating air through our carbon based filter. Replace the filter every 6 months for optima
Filtered Ice and Water Preinstalled
- The industry's only french door bottom freezer refrigerator with filtered ice and water pre installed in every unit.
PUR Ice Filtration System
- Filtered ice is always on hand with this model's PUR ice filtration system. This system filters water before it reaches the ice maker for a fresher, more delicious kind of ice.
Ramp-Up White LED Lights
- Ramp-up white LED lights illuminate your refrigerator and reduce shadows.