30 Inch Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 18.5 cu. ft. Capacity
Storing all of your favorite fresh and frozen foods is easy with this 18.7 cu. ft. bottom-freezer refrigerator, featuring SpillGuard glass shelves that help contain leaks and spills for quick cleanup. You'll be able to keep food at the right temperature thanks to the Accu-Chill temperature management system and Adaptive Defrost, which sense and adapt to activate the compressor and defrost cycle only when necessary. And to keep fruits and vegetables tasting great, the FreshFlow produce preserver helps keep produce fresh longer in your bottom-freezer refrigerator.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
This refrigerator uses 392 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $43.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
18.5 Cu. Ft.
12.90 Cu. Ft.
5.60 Cu. Ft.
Filtration and Dispensing
Number Of Refrigerator Shelves:
Spill-Proof Glass Shelves:
Yes (4 Adjustable Half-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width)
Non Climate-Control Drawers:
5 Adjustable Partial-Width; 1 Fixed Full-Width
Slide-Out Freezer Basket:
Upper and Lower Wire
Style and Extras
Number Of Refrigerator Shelves:
Internal Up-Front Electronic
Dimensions and Weights
Width of Cabinet Only:
Width with Doors Closed:
Overall Depth without Handles:
Overall Depth with Door Open 90°:
Overall Height To Cabinet:
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Save energy and cool your food quickly with this model's temperature management system. This intuitive system senses and adapts using built-in sensors to measure the internal temperature and activate the compressor only when necessary.
FreshFlow Produce Preserver
- Extend the freshness of produce up to 4 days longer. A filter absorbs excess ethylene gas that causes fruit and vegetables, like lettuce and cantaloupe, to spoil. Replace the filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Adaptive Defrost senses and adapts to help save energy and provides improved food preservation by running the defrost cycle only when necessary.
- Easily organize and access frozen items with the convenient freezer drawer.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
LED Interior Lighting
- Makes it easy to see fresh and frozen food. It puts a spotlight on food and casts a more natural light on the contents of your refrigerator so food looks as it should.
Energy Star Qualified
- Energy Star qualified refrigerators exceed federal minimum standards to conserve natural resources and help save money on utility bills. These eco-friendly appliances are better for the environment and your wallet.
Whirlpool WRB329DMBW Reviews