4.2 Cu. Ft. Duet HE Front Load Washing Machine with Cold Wash Cycle
Keep clothes looking newer longer without the extra steps with the 4.2 Cu. Ft. Duet front load washing machine. To make sure colors stay vibrant, the Cold Wash cycle gently lifts stains while protecting clothes from heat damage. You'll rest easy knowing that this large capacity washer features the Eco Sanitize cycle with Oxi to eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria. And it's easy to start laundry faster using the Tap Touch controls with Memory, which remember the last cycle and settings of your front load washing machine for a quick touch start.
Precision Dispense holds detergent and additives and releases detergent at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. Detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 145 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.08.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
Cycles and Options
Extra Rinse, Delay Wash, End of Cycle Signal, Control Lock
Heavy, Normal, Light
Maximum Spin Speed:
Cold, Cool, Warm, Hot
Style and Extras
Cycle Indicator Lights with Digital Time Remaining
Motor Drive Type:
Advanced Vibration Control:
Single Ball Balancer with 6 Pt Suspension:
Precision Dispense with Detergent, Bleach and Fabric Softener:
Automatic Load Sensing Technology:
Out of Balance Sensing:
4 Springs and 2 Dampers
Add Garment, Delay Wash, Done (Clothes Clean), Door Locked, Estimated Time Remaining
Power and Energy
Energy Star Qualified:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open:
Adaptive Wash Technology
- Senses the needs of each load and adapts water levels and wash actions accordingly for improved cleaning and gentler care
- Clean small, lightly soiled loads in less time. Plus, increased spin speeds extract more water for faster dry times
Clean Washer Cycle
- Keep the washer delivering its best performance with the Clean Washer cycle that deep-fills the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by low-water wash cycles
- Eliminate 99.9% of common household bacteria
- Precision Dispense improves cleaning results by releasing detergent at the correct time during the cycle for optimal fabric care. Detergent mixes with water to penetrate fabrics and virtually eliminate pretreating
Smooth Wave Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- The Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket gently guides clothes through the wash cycle and helps protect fabrics from fraying and snags
- ENERGY STAR qualified models exceed government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills
Whirlpool Duet WFW72HEDW Reviews