Since Bosch introduced their front-loading models in Europe over 50 years ago, their washers and dryers have steadily been advancing and improving. Their machines are so advanced that it's the most energy efficient in America, using 76% less water and almost 72% less energy then conventional top-loading machines. It offers superior cleaning results and quieter operation. Bosch washers and dryers is the best you'll ever own do to the powerful combination of efficiency, performance, value and engineering.
Axxis Laundry Systems expertly cleans and cares for your clothes while saving over 12,000 gallons of water and hundreds of hours of energy usage each year. This statistic is based on DOE test procedure of 392 loads per year and AHAM clothes washers Energy Efficiency and Consumption trends and 2000 Water Consumption. The smaller 24" size is also a perfect alternative when space is limited. For added convenience, the washer and dryer combo can be placed side by side or stacked on top of each other.
Bosch's exclusive horizontal Axis wash system gets clothes unbelievable clean. They have double the spin speed of conventional washers. Clothes emerge needing less drying time, sparing them from the damage of excessive heat or over-drying. Combined with its remarkable water efficiency, it adds up to hundreds of dollars in savings per year.
This washer uses 121 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $12.89.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2007 national average electricity cost of $.1065 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
*Operating cost based on electric water heating.
Door Opening (inches):
Water & Energy Efficiency
Annual Water Usage (Gallons):
ENERGY STAR qualified:
Regular/Cotton Cold, Warm, Hot, Temp Boost, Power Temp Boost:
Perm Press Cold, Warm, Hot:
Delicates Warm, Cold:
Hand Washables Warm, Cold:
Internal Water Heater for Guaranteed Temperatures:
High Efficiency Tumble Action Wash System:
Stainless Steel Drum:
Detergent Efficiency System with 3 Dispenser Chamber:
SENSOTRONIC PLUS (Dynamic Load Sensor, Digital Temperature Sensor, Suds Sensor, Unbalance Sensor):
- SensoTronic Plus Analyzes Washer for Appropriate Level and Temperature of Water
- Bosch Washers Exceed Federal Energy Standards by up to 102%
- Exceeds ENERGY STAR 2011 Guidelines - Uses only 121 kWh/yr
- Bosch is the 2009 ENERGY STAR Parter of the Year
- Up to 1000 rpm max Spin Speed - Ultimate Water Extraction, Less Drying Time & Energy Usage
- 2.1 Drum Capacity - Large Capacity for Compact Washers
- 15 Individually Tailored Washing Programs and 4 Washing Options
- Internal Water Heater Heats Water Quickly and Efficiently
- Backed by Good Housekeeping Seal - two year limited warranty
- Temp Boost Cycle Heats the Wash Water Up to 140° F to Remove Toughest Stains with Ease
- Refresh Cycle Washes Up to 4 lbs of Lightly Soiled Laundry
- Rinse Plus Option Improved Rinsing Result and Increased Wear Comfort
- Drain Cycle Removes Excess Water from Washer
- Spin Cycle Spins Removes Excess Moisture From Clothes
- Soak Option to Soak Clothes Before They are Washed
- High Quality, Snag Free Stainless Steel Drum
- Wool/Handwash cycle for gentle treatment of sensitive fabrics
- Delicate cycle gently washes hand wash & special-care items
- Stackable - Space Saving and Easy Installation
- Plugs directly into the wall. Does not plug into the dryer.
Bosch Axxis Series WFL2090UC Reviews