Cook family favorites even on a hectic schedule with Whirlpool's spacious and powerful 5.0 cu. ft. front-control convection gas range with cast-iron grates. This range comes designed with features that help you get dinner to the table quicker. You can skip preheating for favorites like pizza and lasagna with Whirlpool's innovative Frozen Bake technology. The oven features a self-clean cycle and the cooktop grates are dishwasher safe, so maintaining a clean cooking space is a breeze. Plus, you can keep all your cookware organized and handy in the convenient storage drawer.
Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power™ burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs on the cooktop. For gentler cooking, there's the AccuSimmer burner - Melt chocolate and simmer sauces with this controlled heat burner.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode:
Left Front Burner Power:
Left Rear Burner Power:
Right Front Burner Power:
Right Rear Burner Power:
Porcelain Coated Cast Grates
Locking HD Cast, Edge to Edge
Bake Element Power:
Broiler Element Power:
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
Oven Interior Width:
Frozen Bake Technology
- Eliminates the need for preheating favorites like pizza, lasagna, chicken nuggets, fries or pies, so you can cook frozen foods faster with the same delicious results.
- Generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying with multiple Power burners that offer up to 15,000 BTUs.
Edge-to-Edge Cooking Grates
- Edge-to-edge grates extend across the entire cooktop, so you don't have to balance large pots on small burners.
Fan Convection Cooking
- Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire oven with heat, so no matter which rack you use, you still get great results.
- A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and adjusts the cooking elements to help food bake evenly.
- Melt chocolate and simmer sauces with a controlled heat burner.
Closed Door Broiling
- A broiling temperature management system helps prevent overheating to keep the kitchen comfortable and cool while still maintaining the optimal cooking temperature for food.
- This range is designed to meet the needs of those who are kosher and Sabbath observant: When Sabbath mode is enabled, the oven is set to remain on the "Bake" setting at a constant temperature until it's manually turned off.
- In addition, displays, tones and all other cooking and cleaning cycles are disabled. The oven light will also not activate when the oven door is opened and heating elements will not immediately turn on or off.
Whirlpool Black Friday 2016 Event - Save up to $475
Save up to $475
Earn up to $150 back on each qualifying appliance you purchase! Plus receive a bonus on laundry packages, $100 off qualifying laundry pairs or $250 when you also purchase two pedestals.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.