Whirlpool 24" Electric Laundry Center with 1.5 cu. ft. Washer Capacity and 3.4 cu. ft. Dryer Capacity
Enjoy the convenience of doing your laundry from home with this Whirlpool combination washer dryer, designed to fit where you need it. The spreckle porcelain wash basket helps to protect fabric from snags while the AutoDry drying system in the electric dryer automatically senses when clothes have reached the right moisture content and stops the cycle to help prevent overdrying. Plus, with 1.5 cu. ft. washer capacity and 3.4 cu. ft. dryer capacity, the combination washer dryer provides plenty of space for you to wash everyday loads. Available at AJ Madison.
At Whirlpool, advanced performance means getting great results while using less water and energy. Their ENERGY STAR qualified appliances deliver eco-efficient operation that exceeds the toughest government standards. Whirlpool is dedicated to making guesswork a thing of the past. Every detail is attended to. Every machine is designed to help you manage your home precisely the way you want-easier, faster and smarter.
This clothes washer uses 152 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $18.39.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
1.5 Cu. Ft.
Automatic Dispense System:
Bleach; Fabric Softener
Automatic Load Size Sensing Technology:
Normal; Delicates; Casual; Soak; Super Wash
Heavy; Light; Normal
Washer Temperature Selections
Number of Temperature Selections:
Cold; Tap Cold; Cool; Warm; Hot
3.4 Cu. Ft.
Number of Dryer Cycles:
AutoDry - High; AutoDry - Low; Timed Dry - High; Fluff Air; Tumble Press
Dryer Temperature Selections
Number of Temperature Settings:
Air Only; Low; High
Dimensions and Weight
5 Wash Cycles
- Including Casual, Delicates, Normal, Soak, Super Wash.
- Soak setting is perfect for tackling heavily soiled or stained items.
Speckled Porcelain Basket
- A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches, chemicals and odors and helps protect fabric from snags so clothes stay looking their best. The speckled coloring also makes it easy to spot small items.
- Bleach is automatically added and diluted at the beginning of the wash cycle so you don't have to worry about adding it later.
Fabric Softener Dispenser
- Save time and prevent multiple trips to the washer with a dispenser that automatically dilutes and dispenses at the right time during the cycle.
AutoDry Drying System
- This handy system automatically senses when clothes have reached the right moisture content and stops the cycle to help prevent over-drying.