Cooktop Wall Hood
To the eye, its appeal is clear - literally. Crystal-clear glass married with stainless steel make this cooktop wall hood (available in 36" and 45" widths) a head-turning element of your kitchen decor. But make no mistake, it's a true Wolf product, engineered for decades of high performance. A powerful multi-speed blower and high-performance filters clear the air while brilliant LED lighting illuminates your cooking surface. Filters are dishwasher-safe.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at AJ Madison.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
3-Speed with Boost
Filter Clean Indicator:
110/120 VAC, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
31 3/8" - 41 1/2"
Bottom Of Hood To Countertop:
30" - 36"
Beauty That Endures
- Heavy-duty stainless steel with a classic brushed finish matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products.
- Crystal-clear glass elevates your kitchen design.
Powerful Blower Options
- Customize your hood's performance with multiple capacity options in internal, in-line, or external blowers.
Front-Mounted Electronic Controls
- Conveniently placed on the front of the unit, the controls include white LED lighting in a look that coordinates with other Wolf products.
Dishwasher Safe Filters
- Stainless steel covered aluminum mesh filters are dishwasher safe and easy to maintain.
- An indicator light alerts you when the filters need cleaning.
Bright LED Lighting
- LED work lights with two brightness settings illuminate your cooking surface.
- For greater design flexibility, the telescoping chimney reaches most standard ceiling heights.
- Flue extension is available as an accessory.