Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Every busy kitchen can use more refrigerator space, now any Viking kitchen can have it. These freestanding Viking refrigerated drawers deftly convert any standard, 24" undercounter space into 5.8 cubic feet of cool-storage - matching the rest of the kitchen in performance and appearance.
5.8 Cu. Ft.
Stainless Steel Interior:
Full Extension Drawer Glides:
Touchpad with LED
Interior LED Lighting:
115 Volt, 60 Hz, 16 Amp
Maximum Amp Usage:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
180 Lbs. (81.8 kg)
Depth without Door and Handle:
22" (55.9 cm)
Depth without Handle:
24 3/8" (61.9 cm)
Depth with Handle:
26 7/8" (68.3 cm)
Depth with Drawer Fully Extended:
47 1/4" (120.0 cm)
Min. Height from Bottom:
34 1/4" (87.0 cm)
Max. Height from Bottom:
35" (88.9 cm)
Undercounter Cutout Dimensions
24" (61.0 cm) Min.
34 1/2" (87.6 cm)
35 1/8" (89.2 cm)
- 5.8 cubic feet of storage.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Full extension drawer glides.
- Vertical storage of wine bottles or two-liter drink bottles in bottom drawer.
- Hidden touch pad electronic control with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 32 to 45°F (.0 to 7°C).
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- RDPS - four piece pan set with lids.
- RDUD - adjustable divider for upper drawer.
- RDLD - adjustable divider for lower drawer.
- PURHK23BR - Professional handle kit and logo for Brass Trim Option.
Finish and Design Options
- Door available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.