AccuCold VT65M medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint.
These freestanding freezers are sized at just 24" wide and deep, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25°C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup.
VT65M models are available with a variety of door finishes, including stainless steel. All units have white cabinets and can be ordered with factory installed locks (suffix "L"). For built-in versions of these units, see the VT65MBI Series. ADA compliant versions are also available (VT65MADA Series). For commercial use, see the VT65M7 Series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Overall Depth without Handle:
NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
- Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
Three Removable Storage Baskets
- Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Seamless interior for easier cleanup.
No Internal Fans
Reversible Door (Base, FR, IF, or SSHH Models Only)
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes; not available stainless steel doors.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Stainless Steel Door Frame
- Models ending in FR and IF let you customize your front by inserting a panel on the door frame.
Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
- Models with an "L" suffix are equipped with front locks.
Summit Med Series VT65MLSSHV Reviews