AccuCold VT65MBI Series medical all-freezers offer low temperature storage in a perfectly sized footprint designed for built-in use under counters.
These 24" wide all-freezers are front-breathing for built-in installation but have fully finished cabinets to also allow freestanding use. Low temperature manual defrost operation can reach - 25°C. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup.
VT65MBI models are available with a variety of door and cabinet finishes, including stainless steel. All units can be ordered with factory installed locks. For ADA compliant versions of these units, see the VT65MBIADA Series. For commercial use, see the VT65M7BI Series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Overall Depth without Handle:
33 1/2" - 34 1/2"
NOTE: ALL VT65M FREEZERS ARE DESIGNED FOR MEDICAL OR COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. THESE ARE NOT HOUSEHOLD FREEZERS.
-25° C Capable
- Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
Slim Undercounter Dimensions
- Less than 24" wide to fit tight spaces.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the freezer to be used as a freestanding model.
- No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
Three Removable Storage Baskets
- Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened.
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy.
One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes.
- Models with an L suffix are equipped with front locks.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit Med Series VT65MLBI Reviews