Vario Gas Cooktop 200 Series
A classic 24" wide gas cooktop with an output of 32,000 BTU on four burners: two high-output burners and two standard-output burners, each with two flame rings for different types of cookware. Smooth-surface cast pan supports ensure hassle-free and safe moving of pots and pans. The generous control panel in stainless steel provides convenient handling.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
Stainless Steel Cooktop:
Control Knobs In Cabinet Front:
Cooking Zones / Combinations
Number Of Cooking Zones:
2 (1,900 - 9,500 BTU)
2 (1,300 - 6,500 BTU)
Features / Accessories
Automatic Fast Ignition:
Cast-Iron Pan Support:
Total Gas Rating:
Dimensions and Weights
Jets Supplied For Conversion To LP Gas
- Can be combined with the cooktops of the Vario 200 series for a harmonic unity.
- Generous control panel for comfortable and secure operation.
- Solid smooth-surface cast pan supports for easy and safe positioning of cookware.
- Four gas burners suitable for pots up to maximum 8-11/16".
- Two high-output burners (560 - 2,800 Watts, 1900 - 9,500 BTU).
- Two standard burners (380 - 1,900 Watts, 1,300 - 6,500 BTU).
- Control knob with ring and output marking.
- Electric ignition of all burners.
- Gas valve with fine control.
- Two-part pan support with flat, continuous pot surface.
- Safety thermocouple ignition.
Gaggenau Vario 200 Series VG264214CA Reviews