36 Inch Built-in Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 20.4 cu. ft. Capacity
Enhance your kitchen with this built-in bottom-freezer refrigerator by Viking. The unit features a spacious 20.4 cu. ft. of capacity, allowing you to easily store and organize all of your groceries. The Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier uses ions to eliminate airbourne bacteria and mold spores, remove odors and enhance food preservation. The ProChill Temperature Management system provides precise temperature management with a digital readout. With the freezer located below, the large-capacity refrigerator compartment stores fresh foods at an easy-to-reach level.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
20.4 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Management System:
Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier
Odor Eliminator Evaporator:
Fresh Food Section Specifications
2 Full Width; Spill-Proof; Adjustable
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawers:
2 Half Width
2 Half Width
Large Pizza Box Storage:
In-Door Dairy Compartments:
2; with Covers
Aluminum Door Bins:
4; 3 Adjustable and 1 Fixed
Adjustable Door Stops:
90, 110 and 120 Degrees
Freezer Section Specifications
Electrical & Installation Requirements
115V, 60Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit
3-Wire Cord with Grounded 3-Prong Plug
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirements:
1/4" Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth To Front Edge Of Side Trim:
Overall Depth To Front Of Top Grille:
Overall Depth To Front Of Handle Endcap:
82 3/4" Min. - 84 1/16" Max.
35 5/8" Min. - 35 3/4" Max.
82 7/8" Min. - 84 1/16" Max.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
- 15.3 cu. ft. refrigerator capacity.
- 5.1 cu. ft. freezer capacity.
- 20.1 cu. ft. total capacity.
ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive Compressor quickly chills food and saves energy.
- Single compressor system is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls maintain even temperatures within one degree °F to keep food fresher longer.
- Odor Eliminator Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity.
- Maintenance-free Super Clog Resistant Condenser prevents dust and other airborne particles from clogging the condenser.
- EXCLUSIVE Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier uses advanced ion technology to eliminate airborne bacteria, mold, and odors to enhance food preservation.
- Functions at 100% capacity and never degrades, never needs replacing, and no maintenance is ever required.
The Latest In Spill Control Technology
- New Spillproof Plus Shelves with Nano technology create an invisible barrier to contain spills.
- Seamless glass shelves make cleanup easy and maximize usable space.
- 3/8" thick tempered glass shelves provide industry-leading durability.
- All items are in clear view with bright energy efficient LED lighting from top and sidewalls.
- Ramp on theater lighting provides better visibility.
Specialized Refrigeration Storage
- Two adjustable Humidity Zone Drawers with NEW soft-close slides.
- Humidity can be set high for leafy greens or low for fruits and vegetables with skins.
- NEW Two deli drawers with soft-close slides.
- NEW Additional space for large pizza box storage.
- Two in-the-door dairy compartments with covers.
- Four Patented (three are adjustable) aluminum door bins securely store heavy items.
- Adjustable door stops - 90°, 110° and 120°.
Specialized Freezer Storage
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods.
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball-bearing rollers which glide on a steel track.
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal.
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment; ideal for fragile or frequently used items.
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods, instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often.
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large-capacity ice bucket.
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that fresh food door and/or freezer drawer have been ajar for three minutes.
- And that the temperature has risen above normal operating range.
- PBIRFTKSS - Flush mount trim kit.
- PSSPL3 - Side panel left - standard mount.
- PSSPR3 - Side panel right - standard mount.
- TOP36 - Top panel for use with side panels.
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes:
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG).
- 3-year full covers complete unit.
- 6-year full - sealed refrigeration system.
- 12-year limited - sealed refrigeration system.
**SPECIAL ORDER** Allow 8 weeks for delivery.
Viking Professional Refrigerator Promo - Up to $1000 Mail-In Rebate
Save up to $1,000
When was the last time you purchased a Built-In Refrigerator?
If it’s been over 5 years, then you’re missing out on some of the
latest innovations and energy efficiencies in the industry.
Earn up to $1000 when you buy select Viking Professional Built-In Refrigeration.
Terms and Conditions
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.