Fully Integrated Wine Cellars
SUMMIT introduces fully integrated wine cellars for optimum storage and professional elegance.
The VC28S is designed to store up to 28 bottles under the ideal conditions. The double pane tempered glass door ensures your collection is safely protected from UV light while offering a luxurious look with a seamless stainless steel frame. A professional handle adds a modern touch. The door swing is user reversible, offering more flexibility when positioning the unit.
Inside, the VC28S includes a digital thermostat for easy temperature management. Three wooden shelves hold bottles in classic style, with a floor specially slotted to store additional wine. The recessed LED lighting provides an elegant view of the interior, with an optional setting of display or functional mode. Additional features include an open door alarm, high/low temperature alarm and optional Sabbath Mode setting. The VC28S is auto defrost, with fan-forced cooling that ensures the interior temperature is evenly distributed.
With a stunning look and quality design, the VC28S adds a great touch to any room. For their fully integrated dual zone wine cellar, see the VC60D.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management, with a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Temperature range: 40°F to 72°F.
Dynamic Compressor Cooling
- Ensures evenly cooled interior for proper storage.
Reversible Glass Door
- User-reversible door swing in double pane tempered glass for best protection from UV light.
Slide-Out Wooden Shelves
- Store bottles safely in classic style.
Open Door Alarm
- Sounds after door is left open for over a minute to best prevent accidents.
- Can be set for showcase mode, remaining on until manually turned off.
- Or functional model (turning on when the door is opened and off when it is closed).
- Alarm sounds off when unit's interior rises or falls out of the set range.
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for 96 hours.
- Designed for fully integrated installation.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.