Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Configuration and Overview
Exterior or Recirculating
Style and Extras
Removable Grease Filter:
Dimensions and Weight
One person. No measuring. Easy install.
- Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time.
- The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps.
- First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection. Second, position hood and attach to cabinet.
- Third, complete electrical connection to hood.
- Now the only thing left to do is use it.
- Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections.
- Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
Deluxe Hood Sound Levels
- Keep the hood from disturbing family time in the kitchen. This hood features the quiet operation of 6.4 sones at the hood's highest speed with variable fan speeds and a recirculation option. Based on vertical 7" round duct installation.
- This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
Powerful Variable-Speed, 225 CFM Fan
- Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With a powerful variable speed 225 CFM fan, this hood is a perfect match for a midsize cooktop and some high-heat cooking methods.
- Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
3-1/4" x 10" Damper
- Easily connects to the 10" rectangular ductwork in your home.
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.