Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home . . . Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance."
Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Configuration and Overview
Style and Extras
Removable Grease Filter:
Dimensions and Weight
One person. No measuring. Easy install.
- Time consuming ways of installing hoods are now a thing of the past. The FIT system provides fast installation that's simple enough for one person.
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a perfect fit every time.
- The FIT system ensures your hood will install seamlessly into your cabinet cutout in three easy steps.
- First, attach FIT brackets and prep hood for electrical connection. Second, position hood and attach to cabinet.
- Third, complete electrical connection to hood.
- Now the only thing left to do is use it.
- Based on typical installation with existing electrical and ventilation connections.
- Consult a professional installer to ensure your installation complies with code requirements.
- This sleek and stylish hidden vent matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen. The design moves the ventilation out of sight to create a seamless look and a surface that's super easy to clean.
Two-Speed, 190 CFM Fan
- Cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke and odors into the surrounding air. With 190 CFM and two fan speeds, this hood pairs well with many cooktops and most cooking methods.
- Incandescent bulbs provide bright cooktop lighting to make preparation easy.
7" Round Damper
- Easily connects to the 7" round ductwork in your home.
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere. Recirculation happens through filters to keep the air fresh. It's perfect for people in condos or those without existing ductwork.