U-Line 2000 Series Beverage Center
Beverage centers are the perfect accompaniment to any room, making entertaining and life more enjoyable. Adjustable glass shelves accommodate a wide range of beverage sizes - perfect for soda, juice, craft beer and wine. A combination of wine racks and glass shelves make this unit ideal to integrate into your kitchen, office, or gym.
About U Line
For over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800's several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery. Available at AJ Madison.
4.9 Cu. Ft.
12-oz. Bottle Capacity:
Digital Touch Pad
34° - 45° F
3 Adjustable Tempered Glass
Dimensions and Weight
- This model is equipped with U-Line's convection cooling system, rapidly and efficiently taking items to your set temperature. Digital touch pad control allows you to easily set the temperature, ranging from 34° - 45° F
- Unit maintains temperature to within 1° F of the set point to maximize preservation
- The black interior is illuminated with LED lighting which automatically turns of when the door is closed or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 7 varying height positions provide optimal storage flexibility for your food and beverages
- Capable of holding up to 79 12-oz. bottles or up to 123 12-oz. cans
- Full extension black coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting. Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can be easily stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Racks capable of holding up to 10 wine bottles