24 Inch Built-in Beverage Center with 5.4 cu. ft. Capacity
Bring the convenience and practicality of a built-in beverage center to your home. With classic stainless steel or integrated-cabinet frame and stainable beech wood shelf fronts it will easily match the decor of your home. Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting. Capable of holding up to 85 12-oz. bottles or 105 12-oz. cans as well as 16 wine bottles it has never been simpler to keep refreshments close at hand. The black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours.
For over five decades and through three generations, U-Line continues to be the leader in innovation, quality and value in the premium built-in undercounter ice making, refrigeration and wine preservation market. The Uihlein family traces its roots back to southern Germany. In the mid-1800's several family members immigrated to the U.S. and were an instrumental part of a substantial brewery.
5.4 Cu. Ft.
12-oz. Bottle Capacity:
34° - 45° F
Digital Touch Pad Control
Reversible Door Swing:
Dimensions and Weight
5.4 cu. ft. Capacity
- This unit can hold up to 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)
- The 1224BEV offers digital touchpad control, allowing you to easily set the temperature ranging from 34° - 45° F. Models maintain temperature to within 1° F of the set point to maximize preservation
- The black interior is illuminated with LED lighting which automatically turns off when the door is closed or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Two removable tempered glass shelves are capable of holding up to 85 12-oz. bottles or up to 105 12-oz. cans
- Three quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting. Solid beech wood fronts can be easily stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Racks capable of holding up to 16 wine bottles