At FiveStar, their mission is to serve serious home chefs like you. That commitment to the culinary community began in 1935, when Grover Cleveland Brown offered his first cooking products. The tradition carried on through his son, grandson and now his great-grandson, Matthew Brown. Like you, Matthew is passionate about food. And perfection. That's why every FiveStar range is hand-crafted to meet his exacting quality standards right here in America. And every FiveStar feature is designed to ensure you have all of the tools you need to unleash your genius.
The 36" cooktop is available with six sealed or open Ultra High-Low burners or with four sealed or open Ultra High-Low burners and a Lodge cast iron griddle/grill for even greater versatility. Choose from side and rear trim kits for flawless installation.
MFG SKU TTN-036-7S
Open Surface Burner Rating:
Natural 14,000 BTU/Propane 12,000 BTU
Vari-Flame Center Simmer:
400 - 1,050 BTU
120v, 10 Amps
Dimensions and Weights
6 3/16" Includes Countertop Thickness
- Standard surface burners designed for maximum heat up to 14,000 BTU, low heat down to 1,500 BTU.
- Lo-Medium-Hi surface burners with "click" settings at 2,100; 5,200; 14,000 BTU.
- Exclusive Vari-Flame feature on front burners for extra low simmer that's unavailable on many professional cooktops-from 400 to 1,050 BTU.
- Lift-off stainless steel surface burners.
- Extra-heavy, porcelain-covered cast iron burner grates.
- Individual porcelain drip pans under each open burner are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with push-to-turn safety feature.
- Large, professional-style griddle thermostatically controlled for variety of heat settings (griddle models only).
- Porcelain grease well for griddle lifts out for easy cleanup (griddle models only).
- Stainless steel griddle cover/work surface (griddle models only).
- Energy-saving, pilotless electronic ignition.
- 5" high stainless steel backguard.
- Fits standard 24" deep kitchen base cabinets.
- Designed for zero clearance to side cabinets below countertop.
- Entirely serviceable from front.
- Design certified by the American Gas Association for residential use.