Simply the best solution for decorative hoods. These liners are made to be mounted inside a decorative hood that you create out of wood, plaster, metal or tile. The THSLE island hood liner gives you all the power of a Vent-A-Hood island hood. The only place where the liner and the outside cover must meet is at the bottom edge of the metal liner in both width and depth, so you are free to create your own unique decorative hood. These hood liners feature Vent-A-Hood's Magic Lung filter-less design, which allows you to get more out of the 600 CFM blower, extending its power to around 900 CFM. The Magic Lung blower performs better because it uses centrifugal filtration instead of mesh or baffle filtration. Operation is the quietest in the industry, so turning on your hood won't put an end to conversation. The dual level halogen lighting illuminates the cooktop. The SensaSource automatically adjusts the blower speed as heat increases.
There are many reasons to buy a hood liner: they are pre-wired, pre-assembled, and far less expensive that custom made liners.
Magic Lung Filter-less Design:
Quietest in the Industry:
Exclusive Fire-Safe Design:
Dual Level Halogen Lighting:
Recommended Mounting Height:
30" Above Cooktop
- Magic Lung Filter-less Design
- Exclusive Fire-Safe Design
- Dual Level Halogen Lighting
- SensaSource automatically adjusts the blower speed as heat increases
- Provides great ventilation for electric & standard cooktops.
- Mounted inside a custom decorative hood.
- All Vent-A-Hood products are suitable for use in damp locations when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit.
Vent-A-Hood TH236SLESS Reviews