Line Series Logic Family-Size Dryer
Sensor-controlled dryer in White. Part of their Line Series.
Their dryers have a solid construction with a durable stainless steel drum and sturdy ball bearings. The unique Butterfly drying system handles your clothes with maximum gentleness and makes the dryer last longer.
This design has an elegant user interface with a modern LC
display, which displays all the info in one row. You choose the programs using a jog dial and the options with buttons. It is smart, logical and user friendly.
ASKO products have been marketed throughout North America by ASKO Appliances, Inc. for over 23 years. As an Energy Star Partner, ASKO is a leader who consistently exceeds Energy Star standards. They develop innovative dishwashers, washing machines and dryers that save water and energy while providing superior performance and revolutionary design. In addition, all ASKO residential products offer an industry leading 2 Plus 1 Warranty - two years of coverage with an additional one year of coverage upon product registration. No other warranty provides parts and labor protection like the ASKO 2 Plus 1 Warranty. Available at AJ Madison.
Side Swing Reversible Front Door
Max. Vent Hose Length:
Remaining Time Indication:
2 Plus 1 - Up To 3 Years Parts and Labor Protection
Delay Start (24 Hrs):
TimerSaver Cool Down:
Simplicity / Comfort
Display with Program Information:
Remaining Time Indicator:
Ball Bearing Suspension:
Heavy Duty Life-Tested Motor:
Galvanized Steel Rear Panel:
Single-Phase 220V, 60 Hz
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Open:
33 1/2" - 34 1/2"
- UltraCare - Family-Size Capacity
- Energy efficient, Majority of manufacturing components labeled for recycling and Certified ISO14001 for environmental quality.
- Line Series Logic control with LCD display, SensiDry sensor, Butterfly drying system, Double lint filter and Cleanable fan.
- Stainless Steel drum, Ball bearing suspension, Heavy duty life-tested motor, 66 dB(A) noise level, Galvanized steel rear panel.
Simplicity / Comfort
- Display with Program Information and Remaining Time Indication
- KidSafe - Child-Safe Start Option
- Industry leading 2 Plus 1 Warranty - up to three years parts and labor protection.
Asko Line Series Logic T784W Reviews