At Speed Queen, they've always felt their measure is equal parts quality, technological innovation and time-tested performance. Dating back to 1908, they have been continually focused on improving their manufacturing processes and coin operated laundry equipment.
Today's customers need coin operated laundry equipment that is energy efficient, flexible and delivers excellent performance. Their coin laundry equipment set industry standards for efficiency and reliability. Speed Queen remains steadfast in their commitment to offering premium quality commercial laundry equipment that has their customers redefining perceived limits of productivity and profitability.
The coin operated laundry business is more than just washers and dryers. Successful coin operated laundry business owners understand the formula for profitability extends much further. As an industry leader, Speed Queen pours years of market experience into its coin operated laundry equipment. Their laundry equipment is developed with balance in mind. Washer extractors must deliver not only top-level quality washing results, but the results must be balanced with energy efficiency and water-savings. Speed Queen drying tumblers balance the same emphasis on quality with fast drying as well as efficient use of utilities. Likewise, their controls are designed to offer customers a variety of wash and dry options while being extremely user friendly.
2.8 cu. ft.
28 - 31 minutes
Cycles / Temperature:
Hot, Warm, Cold
1/2 HP - 9.8 Amps
60 Hz - 1725 or 1140 RPM
120/60/1 - 15 Voltage/Hz/Phase/Amps
High Speed 710, Low Speed 473
9.5 Gal/cu. ft.
Modified Energy Factor:
Hot Water Usage:
1.4 - 8.3 psi
E-Mech Control Specifications
3 temps/3 fabrics
3, owner selectable
- Heavy-duty components including a stainless steel washtub, all metal transmission and a commercial-grade cabinet finish ensure an extended life for your coin laundry investment
- Speed Queen's toploaders are compliant to the 2007 U.S. Department of Energy's water and energy efficiency standards for commercial washers. Owners benefit from significant savings in water and energy costs.
- The curved four-vane agitator delivers an industry-best 210° wash stroke that produces unparalleled cleaning results
- A durable stainless steel washtub keeps your customers clothes looking their best longer. Speed Queen's exclusive stainless steel tub actually becomes smoother with each use, so it won't pill, snag or fray clothes.
4 Weeks Delivery Time
- Coin boxes can be set up from $0.50 to $2.00 or 2 to 8 quarters per wash and drying.
- If additional minutes are required for drying over 40 minutes the machines can only accept what the coin box is set at.