SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT SWC6G series are commercially approved (ETL-S listed meets ANSI-NSF Standard 7) under-counter wine cellars that allow their customers to design and build their own custom units. All are 24 inches wide, less than 24 inches deep, and all meet standards for home or commercial use. Models with 'BI' suffix are suitable for built-in use. All SWC6G models are built in Europe for SUMMIT to exacting standards. SWC6 series are available with white, black or stainless steel cabinets; and glass or solid doors. Handles, shelving and door finishes can be customized.
Seamless Interior Liner:
ETL Sanitary Approved (to ANSI-NSF Standard 7):
Dimensions and Weights
- Meets commercial standards
- ETL Sanitary Approved (to ANSI-NSF-Standard 7)
- Double pane tempered glass door
- SUMMIT\'s unique hidden evaporator behind the rear wall means a clean interior and larger wine shelves
- One piece seamless interior liner
Summit SWC6GBLCSS Reviews