Full-Size Wine Cellars
SUMMIT SWC1875B is a built-in capable two-zone wine cellar designed to store up to 118 bottles.
With an easy-fitting 24" footprint, the SWC1875B can be used built-in or freestanding and features two distinct temperature zones, each with its own reversible glass door. Store white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds below at a warmer temperature. Two digital thermostats let you set the proper conditions for your collection, with a digital readout in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Inside, the SWC1875B includes fourteen slide-out wooden shelves to properly hold bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive display and a factory installed lock ensures the security of your collection. This model has a jet black cabinet with stainless steel trimmed glass doors. Professional chrome handles and a stainless steel kickplate complete the elegant look.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
- Front-breathing unit can be integrated into your cabinetry.
- 1/4" of space required around sides and top.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Stores up to 118 bottles.
Two Temperature Zones
- Chill white and sparkling wine in the upper zone while preserving your reds at a warmer temperature below.
Two Reversible Glass Doors
- Elegant tint with user-reversible convenience and stainless steel trim.
- Located inside the unit, the electronic thermostat allows easy temperature adjustment with a display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock secures both sections.
Recessed LED Lighting
- Attractive illumination and an external on/off switch.
Slide-Out Wooden Shelving
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Sturdy chrome handles add a professional look.
Stainless Steel Kickplate
- An added touch of elegance.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Upper zone is ideal for white and sparkling wine served at a cooler temperature.
- Lower compartment is better suited for holding reds at a warmer temperature.