15" Outdoor Refrigerator for Residential or Commercial Use
Summit's SPR316OS is a versatile all-refrigerator designed for use in residential or commercial outdoor kitchens.
At just 15" wide, the SPR316OS is ideally sized for built-in installation in any outdoor kitchen, with a fully finished cabinet that also allows freestanding use. The reversible stainless steel door includes a 20" long handle for a professional look and a factory installed lock for added security.
Inside, the SPR316OS offers 3 cu. ft. of storage space. Three adjustable glass shelves allow easy storage while the floor features slots carefully sized to hold wine bottles in place. This unit includes a digital thermostat with interior controls and recessed LED lighting. Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance, while the integrated GFCI cord offers added protection in the outdoors.
Sized to fit and designed for convenience, the SPR316OS makes an ideal addition to any outdoor kitchen space. This model is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for commercial use.
This refrigerator uses 255 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
Interior and Exterior
Compressor Step Dimensions
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes, or remove shelves altogether for a simple clean-up.
Recessed LED Lighting
- A top-mounted light offers an attractive and energy-efficient display of stored contents.
- Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management, with a read-out in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost.
- An internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
Design & Installation
Designed for Outdoor Use
- Weatherproof construction allows operation in the outdoors.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
CEE Tier I Qualified
- Efficient design meets CEE Tier I specifications, using 20% less energy than DOE standards require for this product category.
- Make the best use of space by installing this unit under the counter and flush with other cabinetry.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- User-reversible door swing.
- 20" long stainless steel handle offers a professional look.
Integrated GFCI Cord
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter protects the unit from circuit breaks.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.