24" Outdoor Freezer Drawers
Summit's outdoor collection of stainless steel drawer all-freezers combines the convenience of frost-free operation with the luxury of stainless steel to complete any outdoor kitchen in style.
The SCFF51OS2D comes in a convenient 24" footprint and can be used freestanding or built-in under counters. The cabinet and drawers are constructed from weatherproof stainless steel, with sleek handles to complete the look. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter helps to protect the unit in the event of circuit breaks and the sealed back adds extra protection from the elements. For added safety, there is also an anti-tip bracket.
Two sliding drawers offer convenient storage inside the 3.4 cubic-foot frost-free interior, with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution. The drawers are fully constructed from stainless steel for easy cleaning and long-lasting use. Inside, a full-width sliding wire basket offers easy storage, while two adjustable dividers let you organize both the top and bottom drawer by separating the interior to accommodate a variety of items. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy-efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate offers a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts.
The SCFF51OS2D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching outdoor all-refrigerator, see the SPR626OS2D.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 405 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.00.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Interior and Exterior
Lower Drawer Height:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Drawers Open:
24" Outdoor Freezer Drawers
Two Sliding Drawers
- Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu. ft. of interior storage.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management with an external display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawers' interiors.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
Open Drawer Alarm
- Audible alarm will sound if either drawer is left open longer than one minute.
- Designed and constructed for durable use in the outdoors.
Stainless Steel Exterior
- Cabinet and drawers are fully constructed from weatherproof stainless steel.
Built-in or Freestanding Installation
- Make the best use of space by installing the freezer under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.