Bertazzoni High Quality Products
BERTAZZONI cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality. Available at AJ Madison.
Bertazzoni Professional Series
The Bertazzoni Professional Series combi microwave oven is versatile and easy-to-use, with a family-sized capacity and 6 microwave power levels. In addition to European convection it also has conventional electric oven cooking modes and an electric grill. These can be combined with the microwave functions for perfect results reducing cooking time by more than half.
With its family sized capacity, the combined multi-function electric and microwave oven has convection, regular or broiler heating modes with a microwave boost function to reduce cooking times significantly compared with a conventional oven. In microwave mode it has five power levels. Controls include pre-set cooking, cooking timer and sensors for reheat, defrost and cook.
The oven can also be used for conventional electric cooking if required and includes a full-width electric broiler.
Combination Electric Convection and Grill with Microwave
Oven Grill Type:
Inner Oven Door:
Microwave Power Levels:
Auto Cooking Modes:
Oven Door Finishing:
European Ring Heating Element
Grill Trivet for Trays:
Installation with Side Trim Panel:
Code TR30 PRO SO
208-230 Volts / 60Hz
1.34 cu. ft.
Max Amp Usage:
15 A - 3300 W
2 Years Parts and Labor
Dimensions and Weight
22" min - 22 3/8" max
17 5/8" min - 17 3/4" max
- Combination Electric Convection and Grill with Microwave
- Digital Programmer Oven Controls
- Double Glass Inner Oven Door
- 1,000 W Maximum Microwave Power Level
- 13 Preset Auto Cooking Modes
- Stainless Steel Oven Door Finish
- European Ring Convection Heating Element
- 2 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor
- Bertazzoni recommends to operate the appliance after it has been installed in a cabinet. The kitchen cabinets shall be made of materials capable of withstanding temperatures at least 117°F (65°C) above room temperature in order to avoid possible damage
Bertazzoni SO24PROX Reviews