Enjoy the ease, speed, and safety of induction cooking with SUMMIT's SINC line of energy efficient induction cooktops.
The SINC2220 is a two zone built-in cooktop featuring a genuine Ceran™ black glass surface. With 3100 watts of total power, it uses electromagnetic heat generated by your pot or pan to cook in half the time, with half the energy of conventional ranges. Eight variable touch power settings make heating precise and easy. Since the smooth surface has no holes or grates, clean-up is simple: all you need is a gentle wipe with a damp cloth.
Designed for the highest quality cooking experience, the SINC2220 is fully equipped for safety. The temperature of the surface does not get nearly as hot as traditional gas or electric elements and there are no open flames or released gas. Features include a child lock, automatic safety switch-off, and a residual heat indicator. Beveled edges blend seamlessly into the counter.
Each purchase of an SINC2220 includes a complimentary set of SUMMIT Induction Cookware. This 7-piece collection includes three pots with heat-resistant glass lids and one 9 1/2 inch skillet. All are constructed with a triple layer bottom, with an aluminum core layered between stainless steel to provide cooking contents with even heat distribution. Safe for use on induction, gas, and electric heat surfaces as well as use in dishwashers and ovens.
SUMMIT's induction cooktops bring the superior performance of upscale restaurant cooking into your own home, with energy savings and pure elegance.
NOTE: Because induction cooking requires magnetic energy, your cookware must be made of cast iron, steel, or magnetic stainless steel. Materials that will not work include aluminum, copper, and non-magnetic stainless steel. Many of your current pots and pans may already be induction-friendly. In order to determine if your cookware will work on an induction surface, simply place a magnet (such as one hanging on your refrigerator) on the bottom of the pan. If the magnet sticks, the pan will cook.
SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT SINC2-220 is a two zone, 220 volt induction smooth-top built-in cooktop. It cooks in as little as half the time and can use half the energy of conventional electric smooth-tops or coil elements. It features genuine Ceran black glass with a beveled edge and has 3100 watts of power (One 1800 watt power zone and one 1300 watt conventional zone). Other features inlcude 8 variable power settings, touch controls, timer settings and digital displays. Safety features include a child lock, an automatic safety switch off and a residual heat indicator. Easy clean up and an elegant black finish.
Small Utensil Detection:
Automatic Pan Recognition:
Residual Heat Indicator:
60°C - 240°C
500 Watts - 3,100 Watts
Please note: Cannot be installed over an electric oven.
Schott Ceran Surface
- Smooth surface made of durable and elegant black glass
- Smooth, slightly rounded edges protect you from minor injuries associated with sharp corners
7-Piece Cookware Set
- Each purchase includes a complimentary set of induction cookware complete with glass lids
- Heat is produced inside your pan for even cooking with 90% energy efficiency
- 84% of the heat created goes directly towards heating cookware contents
- Most heat is sent directly to cookware, keeping the surface fairly cool to touch
Automatic Pan Recognition
- Interior coil turns off after 30 seconds if there is no induction cookware on top
- Prevent accidents with this safety feature
8 Power Levels
- Get precise control of heating temperature with adjustable touch controls
- Four digit display lets you keep track of power setting
- Program timer between 0-99 minutes
- With no baked-on messes, all you need is a damp cloth to wipe down the surface