Upright Commercial Display Freezer with Digital Thermostat
SUMMIT SCFU1210 is an upright commercial freezer designed to store and display products under the ideal conditions.
This unit offers 9 cu. ft. of storage capacity inside the fully frost-free interior. Three cantilevered shelves allow users to accommodate a variety of sizes. The self-closing glass door features an aluminum handle and LED lighting in the heated door pane for an attractive and efficient presentation. Sturdy casters are pre-installed to ensure easy mobility and cleanability.
The SCFU1210 features a white cabinet with a sealed back. A digital thermostat is located in the rear to limit temperature control access to your staff, with a digital readout on the front to keep them informed of the interior temperature. This unit is designed to operate between 0° and 5°F. An illuminated canopy box gives users the option of customizing the unit with their own decals (measurements: 4-3/4" x 26-1/2" on 1/8" thick plexiglass).
The SCFU1210 is ETL-S listed to NSF standards for use in commercial settings. With its low maintenance design and user-friendly features, this model is ideal for storing and displaying sorbet, water ice, and other frozen treats ideally served at 0°F.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
Right Hinge Door Swing
-4°F to 5°F
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth without Handle:
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
- ETL-S listed to NSF standards for commercial use.
- No-frost convenience requires no manual defrosting.
- Electronic controls located in the rear to prevent accidental temperature adjustments, with a digital temperature readout displayed in the front.
- Ideal for busy commercial settings, where customers and staff don't always have the chance to ensure the door is closed.
Double Pane Thermal Glass Door
- Heat-safe design offers full display of interior.
- Rearrange freezer space to accommodate a variety of sizes.
- Illuminated canopy lets you insert your own decal.
- LED lighting provides full view of stored products.
- Sturdy casters offer smooth mobility.
- Internal fan ensures evenly cooled interior.
- Sturdy aluminum handle for an easy grip.
Shelf Label Area
- Shelves feature unique plastic front for users to slide in their own labels.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
Designed To Operate At 0°F
- Temperature range: -4° to 5°F.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.