Summit 24" Freezer Drawers
Summit brings luxury and convenience under the counter with a fully featured two-drawer all-freezer.
The SCFF532D is sized with an easy-fitting 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, and the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. Complete stainless steel construction inside and out offers long-lasting durability with professional elegance. The two drawers include sleek handles to complete the look.
The 3.5 cubic-foot interior utilizes frost-free operation with fan-forced cooling to ensure even temperature distribution with minimum user maintenance. For true storage convenience, the SCFF532D includes a full-width sliding wire basket and two adjustable dividers that let you organize the interior according to any storage needs. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive yet energy-efficient look inside. The digital thermostat located in the stainless steel kickplate makes it easy to manage the temperature, and the LED display can read in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a Sabbath mode setting, temperature memory function, and audible alarms for high temperature fluctuations and open drawer alerts.
The SCFF532D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching all-refrigerator, see the FF642D.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 405 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $49.00.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Drawers Out:
24" Freezer Drawers
Two Sliding Drawers
- Smoothly gliding stainless steel drawers for easy use.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Cabinet, drawers, and kickplate are fully constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy clean-up.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Minimum user maintenance with a fully no-frost operation system.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors.
- Sleek stainless steel handles add an elegant touch to any setting.
- Two adjustable dividers make it easier to organize the drawer interiors.
- Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom.