18" Frost-Free Freezer with 2.7 cu. ft. Capacity
Summit brings true convenience to small kitchen spaces with their SCFF1842 line, an 18" wide fully frost-free all-freezer. This is a front-breathing freezer for built-in use under counters, but it also features a fully finished cabinet to allow for freestanding use. The reversible door includes a factory installed lock and professional handle in stainless steel (no handle is provided with the panel-ready version of this freezer).
Inside, the freezer is fully frost-free to minimize user maintenance, with slide-out chrome shelves that can be adjusted or removed altogether to accommodate a variety of items in the 2.7 cubic-foot interior. This unit includes a digital thermostat for easy and intuitive temperature control. With a standard undercounter height of 34 inches, it is also available with an ADA-compliant height of 32 inches.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 378 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $45.74.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Shipping Weight 100.0:
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter. Reversible Door
- User reversible door swing for added flexibility.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Just under 18" wide for an easy fit, with a flush back design to save space.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.