The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
The distinctive hand-crafted styles of their Specialty Collection sinks provide inspirational solutions for every imaginable décor. This collection includes a variety of shapes and finishes which reflect the sophisticated elegance and quality of Elkay sinks.
Faucet and Accessories:
Type 304 (18-8) Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Sound Deadening Pads On Sides
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel material.
- Universal mount sinks can be installed as a drop-in or undermount.
- Both types of clips are included.
- Underside: Sound deadening pads on sides.
- Fastening Method: For drop-in application, utilize clips and attach to threaded stud. For undermount application, utilize undermount clips - fasteners are not supplied.
- Sink includes overflow assembly with matching face plate.
Elkay Specialty Collection SCF16SR Reviews