Freestanding Residential Beer Dispensers
Summit Appliance offers a versatile line of full-sized freestanding beer dispensers designed for low maintenance storage in the style of your choice.
The SBC635MSSTB features a large interior that can hold a full half, quarter, 1/6 or mini keg. It comes in a jet black cabinet with a matching Sanke tower. The surface includes a removable drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. They include a set of locking casters for easy mobility. This unit features a stainless steel wrapped door with a curved towel bar handle.
Automatic defrost operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 5.6 cu. ft. interior. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature at the touch of a button. The external digital display shows the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit to ensure your beer is stored exactly how you like it. Their American Sanke tap kit includes all the accessories you need for draft service, including a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator. The floor is reinforced with a steel cover for added durability when loading kegs.
This unit is designed for freestanding use. For built-in applications, see the SBC635MBISSTB.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carries over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of households, commercial institutions, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances, and they proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 310 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $37.51.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average electricity cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Right Hinge Door Swing
33° - 50°F
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door 90°:
Full-Sized Beer Dispenser
- Large 5.6 cu. ft. interior accepts half, quarter, and mini kegs.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Includes a 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sanke American tap, and connection hardware.
- Reduced user maintenance with auto defrost operation.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management, with an external readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Ideal Beer Temperature
- Operates between 33° and 50°F to keep a variety of beers stored at just the right serving temperature.
Stainless Steel Wrapped Door
- Durable design with lasting elegance.
Professional Towel Bar Handle
- Curved handle in brushed stainless steel offers a sturdy grip with professional elegance.
Casters Included (Ship Unassembled)
- To make the beer dispenser portable, install this set of 2-1/2" high locking casters.
Top Guard Rail (Ships Unassembled)
- Attractive chrome guard rail helps to reduce spills and neaten service.
Stainless Steel Floor Cover
- Interior includes steel cover to protect the floor when loading kegs.
- Removable drip tray catches spills to help contain the mess.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals.
Summit SBC635MSSTB Reviews