The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
1 3/4" Radius
4" High, Full Length, 1/4" Coved Corner
Outside Edge of Sink and Drainboards:
5/32" Raised Rim
Wood Mounting Strips:
Attached to Underside for Fastening Top to Cabinet
- Type 304 stainless steel sinktop with integral bowl, fan pitched integral drainboard and backsplash.
- All exposed surfaces hand-blended to a lustrous highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Designed for use with standard size base cabinet and dishwasher sink base.
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" radius.
- Sinktop Thickness: 1-1/2".
- Backsplash: 4" high, full length, 1/4" coved corner.
- Outside edge of sink and drainboards have a 5/32" raised rim.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
- Each unit has wood mounting strips attached to underside for fastening top to cabinet.
- Stocked in three or four faucet holes only.
- Bowl to the left of drainboard.
- These sinks are listed by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials as meeting the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code.
Elkay Lustertone Collection S4819R4 Reviews