30" Conventional Microwave Hood - RVMH
The conventional microwave hood offers the convenience of a microwave and hood all in one by combining all the essential microwave functions with a 300 CFM ventilation system.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Instant Sensor Settings:
Child Lock Safety Feature:
14 1/8" Diameter
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn.
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate.
- May also be vented out the rear or vertically.
- Recommended for use with 30" wide ranges and 30" wide cooktops.
- Fast action keys save time and make microwaving easy.
- Defrost programs quickly defrost meat and poultry by weight.
- Keep Warm Plus feature allows you to keep food warm for up to 30 minutes.
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.5 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- 14-1/8" diameter turntable.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013.
- Excludes Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
Viking Trade-Up Event - Up To $875 Off Instantly
Save Up To $875 Instantly
Up to $875 instant savings with the purchase of qualifying Viking kitchen appliances.
How To Save:
• Purchase any Viking 3 Series 30" Range - Get $675 Off
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Range, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off or a FREE Grill
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Cooktop, Wall Oven, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off or a FREE Grill
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.