2.0 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with Instant Sensor Settings
This countertop microwave by Viking provides an array of powerful settings. Select among 13 food specific settings such as sensor cook, reheat, and defrost. The defrost setting quickly defrosts meat by weight. Use the Add-A-Minute to add one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button. The Keep Warm Plus feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes. The child safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Instant Sensor Settings:
Width with Trim Kit:
Height with Trim Kit:
Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn.
- Fast action keys save time and make microwaving easy.
- Defrost programs quickly defrost meat and poultry by weight.
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button.
- Warm/Hold feature allows you to keep food warm for up to 30 minutes.
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 2.0 cubic feet oven capacity.
- Place on countertop or install as a built-in using an optional flush-mount trim kit.
- Built-in trim kit designed to match corresponding ovens and warming drawers.
- Trim kit may be installed flush mount.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013.
- Excludes Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.