45" Electric Cooktop from Viking
The 45" built-in electric cooktop from Viking is a one of a kind model. It is a powerful 6 burner cooktop with a variety of surface elements to offer professional-type cooking power. Their cooktops are easy to clean thanks to the strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface. Even the die-cast metal knobs can be removed for handwashing. Introduce a sleek, powerful and low maintenance electric cooktop to your home kitchen with Viking's spectacular RVEC3456BSB model. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Black Cooktop with Stainless Steel Trim
Right Front Element:
Right Rear Element:
Right Center Double Element:
Left Center Triple Element:
Left Front Element:
Left Rear Element:
Maximum Amp Usage - 240V:
Maximum Amp Usage - 208V:
43 1/8" Min. - 44 1/8" Max.
20" Min. - 20 1/4" Max.
Approximate Shipping Weight:
QuickCook™ Surface Elements
- Fast high heat makes cooking a flash in the pan with QuickCook™ surface elements. Surface elements utilize new ribbon technology, reaching full power in about three seconds.
- Offer a combined output of up to 11,600 watts.
- Heating elements are easy to clean.
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used.
Ceramic Glass Surface
- Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top.
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame ensures easy clean-up.
Metal Die-Cast Knobs
- Knobs can be removed for hand washing.
Hot Surface Indicator
- For safety, indicator lights let you know when the surface is still hot to the touch.
- Child Proofed Knobs for Safety
- Warranty Highlights - Three-year full warranty on complete unit. Lifetime limited warranty on stainless steel exterior. Five-year limited warranty on surface burners. Ninety-day full warranty on cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative
Viking RVEC3456BSB Reviews