30" Electric Cooktop - RVEC
The 30" Built-In Electric Cooktop is a powerful 5 burner cooktop with a wide variety of surface elements to offer professional-type cooking power. Their cooktops are easy to clean thanks to the strong, wear resistant glass ceramic.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at AJ Madison.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Maximum Amp Usage - 240V:
Maximum Amp Usage - 208V:
Aprox. Shipping Weight:
Surface Element Ratings
28 7/8" Min. - 29 7/8" Max.
20" Min. - 20 1/4" Max.
Features and Functions
- Wide variety of surface element sizes and wattages.
- 30" wide model - 5 burners.
- Left front - 8-1/2", 2,000-watt dual element.
- Left rear - 6-1/2", 1,200-watt single element.
- Center - 12", 3,200-watt triple element.
- Right front - 8-1/2", 2,000-watt dual element.
- Right rear - 6-1/2", 1,200-watt single element.
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds.
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame offers excellent cleanability.
- Durable metal die-cast knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Customer-removable knobs for easy cleaning.
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts.
- Three-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burners.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013.
- Excludes Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
Viking Trade-Up Event - Up To $875 Off Instantly
Save Up To $875 Instantly
Up to $875 instant savings with the purchase of qualifying Viking kitchen appliances.
How To Save:
• Purchase any Viking 3 Series 30" Range - Get $675 Off
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Range, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off
• Purchase a Viking 3 Series Cooktop, Wall Oven, Ventilation Unit, Refrigeration Unit, and Dishwasher - Get $875 Off
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.