Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
This refrigerator uses 621 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $68.87.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances..
18.1 Cu. Ft.
Energy Star Rated:
Yes - Rated CEE Tier 1: Most Efficient
621 kWh / Year
Tempered Glass Spill Proof Shelves:
Dual LED Tower Lighting:
8" LCD Screen with Apps:
External Filtered Water and Ice Dispenser:
Crushed or Cubed Ice:
Automatic In-Door Ice Maker:
Dual LED Tower Lighting:
Water Filter Indicator:
All Parts and Labor:
One (1) Year
Sealed System Parts and Labor:
Five (5) Years
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Door:
Height without Hinges:
Special Apps and Built-In LCD Screen
- Keep your kitchen and family organized with special apps made for your refrigerator.
- Leave notes for your loved ones.
- Display photos from your Picasa library, mobile phone or SD card.
- Stay up to date with all your family activities with Google Calendar.
- Access hundreds of recipes from Epicurious.
- Plus, get the latest weather and news via Weather Bug and Associated Press.
- All through Samsung's brilliant, WiFi-enabled 8" LCD screen.
Attractive Design and Large Capacity
- Samsung refrigerators bring innovation to both design and storage.
- Their beautiful and sleek design complements any kitchen decor.
- And, the enhanced storage capacity offers more space inside with the same outside dimensions as a traditional model.
- That's more room to hold your favorite drinks, party platters and leftovers.
Superior Ice Production and Storage
- Your parties just got bigger.
- Samsung refrigerators produce large amounts of ice so you never run out.
- Their extra ice storage helps ensure you have ice on hand at all times.
Twin Cooling Plus System Keeps Food Fresher Longer
- Unlike conventional refrigerators, Samsung's innovative Twin Cooling Plus System separates airflow from the refrigerator and the freezer to improve freshness.
- The refrigerator area stays more humid keeping fruits and vegetables fresher, longer.
- Humid air stays out of the freezer to reduce freezer burn, improving the quality of frozen food.
- Samsung's best-in-class LED lighting gently brightens every corner of your refrigerator so you can see better.
- Plus, their LED lighting emits less heat and is more energy efficient than traditional lighting.
- You'll save money while conserving energy with their ENERGY STAR-rated refrigerators.
- Plus, a handy alarm alerts you when the door is left ajar or open too long.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Winter Promotion 2016 - Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Bonus Cutlery & Cookware Set with Qualified Purchase
Enhance your kitchen with AJ Madison's Henckels Winter Promotion.
Spend $5000 on a Kitchen Package from the Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - a $299 value.
Spend $7500 on a Kitchen Package from Bosch, Samsung, Frigidaire Gallery, Receive Free Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set - a $599 value.
ZWilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set - ZW7PCS
ZWilling J.A. Henchels 7 Piece Cermamic Cookware Set - 64080000
Make sure that you have the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Pro Cutlery Set and the Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7 Piece Ceramic Cookware Set (if applicable) in your cart in order to get them for free!
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.