Liebherr is the worldwide leader in premium refrigeration. With over 50 years of experience in cooling technology and a complete focus on refrigeration in the appliance industry, the German manufacturer sets the pace with continuous product innovation and a proactive approach to responsible manufacturing. Liebherr brings fresh, European design to the North American marketplace, providing outstanding built-in, freestanding and fully integrated refrigeration and an extensive selection of wine storage units.
The Liebherr outdoor/indoor refrigerator is a perfect solution for the kitchen on the deck or patio. Weather resistant stainless steel exterior protects against the elements. It can also be used indoors and in bar and kitchen settings. The temperature can bet set from
34° F (1° C) to 57° F (14° C) and operates perfectly in climates from 50° F (10° C) to 109° F (43° C). The appliance has 3 glass storage shelves with stainless steel trim and 2 door racks (1 adjustable) with elegant retainers. Bottles fit effortlessly in specially designed grooves on the unit floor.
MFG SKU: RO-500
This refrigerator uses 321 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.6.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Cabinet Opening Dimensions
34" - 34 1/2"
5.5 cu. ft.
Electronically Controlled Temperature:
34°F - 58°F
Glass Shelves with Stainless Steel Trim:
Energy-optimized Refrigerant Circuit:
Low Energy Consumption:
User-friendly Electronic Controls:
Display of Functions Switched On:
Variable and Practical Features:
Audible Door Open Alarm:
115V / 60Hz / 2A
50°F - 109°F (10°C - 43°C)
24" Outdoor Refrigerator Center
- A corporate mission to achieve the highest ENERGY STAR ratings
- All Liebherr wine units have a humidity control between 50 to 80%
- By pressing the ventilation button, you can increase the humidity level, so your cork will stay moist even in dry ambient environments
- One electronically controlled temperature zone adjustable from 34°F to 58°F
- Climate rating 50°F to 109°F
- Stainless steel cabinet and door
- Bottle storage on bottom floor and door shelf
- 2 door shelves - (1 sauce, 1 bottle)
- The RO500 can be installed under a countertop
- UL Approved for outdoor use
MFG SKU: RO-500