The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Mystic sinks take their cue from water itself with naturally flowing shapes and an organic feel. The resulting gentle undermount designs stand out to make a distinctive yet softened contemporary statement.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 (18-8) Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Highest quality sink bowl seamlessly formed of #18 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- These sinks comply with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M.
Elkay The Mystic Collection RLR12 Reviews